Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAPPY NEWS ...

"EARLY SPRING"...how exciting as I sit here shivering today...very behind because I kept putting off showering and getting ready to go OUT into the COLD!!

Wishing all a ~happy day~ wherever you are...and lots of inside warmth IF you are in the snowy areas:)
                                                                   chicdump
Jillian's Aunt Mary's Chicken-and-Dumplings

The lovely blog that shared her Aunt Mary's recipe....I am shopping my local Food Lion for fresh fryers on sale to hurry home and make this; Thank you Jillian for sharing with your followers:)

Baked sweet potatoes and a salad would compliment the fat in these  lol

Until next time...
Be warm and take care friends,
~Gail

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment. I do hope you enjoy my Aunt Mary's Chicken and Dumplings as much as we do! :)

    And sweet potatoes and a salad would be fabulous with this meal. We usually serve green beans and corn bread since that's my family's favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a chicken and dumpling fan, but a sweet potato sounds wonderful. Oh the icestorm we had here. Power was out 20 hours...so thankful today for a warm home and hot water.
    Our temp right now is 14°, I am so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...just a note...

    The dumplings were very easy and soooo delish:)

    ReplyDelete